Search for videos
- African Shamanism (12)
- Ainu – Shamanism of Japan (1)
- Altered states (4)
- Devastation of Shamanic Indigenous Wisdom (9)
- Dreaming (5)
- Elementals and Spirits (4)
- Exorcism (3)
- Healing (45)
- Initiation (5)
- Native American Shamanism (17)
- Nature (1)
- Power Animals (2)
- Prophecy (10)
- Sami – Shamanism of Norway (2)
- Shamanism in Korea (1)
- Shamanism in New Zealand (1)
- Shamanism in Peru (15)
- Shamanism in the Amazon (5)
- Shamanism in the modern world (7)
- Siberian Shamanism (1)
- Spiritual Practice (29)
- Spiritual Theory (26)
- Uncategorized (1)
Tag Archives: Medicine wheel
Q’ero elder, don Francisco Chura Flores, from Peru, opens sacred space by calling in the four winds.
A Lakota medicine man and medical doctor explains the difference in healing and how medicine men heal versus how doctors heal.
This video shows how people interact with each other based on where they are on the wheel. The difference between linear and circular speech is discussed.
Don Wame, Lakota medicine man explains the medicine wheel from the Lakota perspective.
Sue Moondragon talks about the medicine wheel and the journey around it.